EACEA calls for experts
- Category: News
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture executive Agency (EACEA) is seeking to set up a database of experts to assist in the framework of the management of European Union programmes in the field of education, audiovisual, culture, youth, sport, EU aid volunteers, and citizenship or any other programmes delegated to the Agency.
The call for expressions of interest is open for the lifetime of the programmes managed by the Agency, i.e. until 31.12.2020.
The Agency seeks for experts
- with a high level of expertise in the programmes managed by the Agency
- Having a good knowledge of English and/or French and/or German
- Able to use IT tools
- Available for occasional, short-term assignments
Experts' tasks may include:
- Evaluating proposals received in response to calls for proposals
- Evaluating and monitoring projects
- Implementing of actions managed by the Agency
- Assisting the Agency by providing opinions and advices in specific cases
Experts can register at any time prior to the last three months of validity of the call.