Apply for the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2014 for adult learning!
- Category: News
Apply for the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2014!
Are you an adult educator working with World War I remembrance? Or peace education and conflict resolution? This is Your chance to gain visibility and recognition for your work!
Each year European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) gives the EAEA Grundtvig Award to an organisation or project consortium who presents the best project in adult learning. This year the theme is Remembering World War I for the Future – Adult Education promoting Peace and Cohesion in Europe. We look for projects working with World War I remembrance or promoting peace in Europe through adult education.
Through EAEA’s 126 member organisations and a wide network of European adult educators and decision-makers the award winner and applicants receive unique acknowledgement across Europe.
- All participants gain international visibility in EAEA’s website and social media channels;
- All participants gain an appearance in the EAEA Grundtvig Award publication that will be distributed in EAEA’s events and networks;
- All participants are awarded with certificate of attendance;
- The best initiatives will be invited to and showcased at the EAEA Grundtvig Award Ceremony at the Remembering for the Future Conference in Sarajevo 12-14 November 2014;
- The winners will receive a concrete EAEA Grundtvig Award (a piece of art or handicraft);
- The winners will appear in EAEA’s press release after the competition and gain a key slot in the EAEA Grundtvig Award publication.
How to apply?
- Read the participation criteria at this website eaea
- Submit your application
Deadline: September 7 2014.